Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Let The Good Times Roll

This past week has been crazy busy with birthdays! We celebrated America's freedom day, Emily's big two one, and Eliot's bday too! It's been lots of fun letting our hair down a little here and there to celebrate these moments that only come once a year for everyone. Thanks to all who participated and donated their time and baking skills. It's been a fun week:)

 
 


Also, we are going to start doing weekly spotlights on the blog for ecos who were caught doing something good for a guest or fellow coworker. So, if you guys see something and would like to nominate someone for the spotlight that week, LET ME KNOW. I'm only at the zoo three days a week, so your eyes and ears are my best luck at making this blog a success.

To celebrate how awesome you guys still are, I made a video. Again, not everyone made the cut, but there will always be another one soon, so no worries:) You are all extremely hard working, genuinely good individuals. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know all of you. So thanks for being great, enjoy the vid:)

p.s. The video was edited great and then I published it and some of the cuts got messed up, so I apologize if it bugs you, just know it bugs me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment