Thursday, June 25, 2015

One Hot Month Down....

It's been a scorcher out there y'all. I've been working on some other topics for this blog so I took a break and made a video to celebrate our team making it through our first HOT summer month as ecos. I didn't get every single person in the video this time, but no worries, there will be more to come!:) Also, just a note, the blog is A LOT better if viewed from a computer, the mobile version is poop. Just an FYI. Anyway, a couple of the pictures in the video are from our facebook page, so huge thanks to whoever posted them. And just a huge thanks to our team for being so dedicated, fun, and a great group of people to be around. Two more hot months to go! Let's keep it up!:)




2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the snow leopard pic!! Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently all I do is hold elephant skin ;)

    ReplyDelete